Welcome to the ERTC LLC website (the “Site”). ERTC LLC (“ERTC,” “we,” or “us”) values your privacy.
What information do we collect from you and how?
We collect information directly from you when you provide it to us or use our Services, as well as through automatic methods of collection, as described below. The information collected varies depending on how you use our Services, but generally includes the information described below.
Purchase Details. When you make a purchase through the Site, you will be asked for information needed to process the purchase. This includes your name, address, email address, and payment details.
Communications and Customer Service. We will collect information from you when you contact us, whether by email, phone, through the Site, or otherwise. The information collected depends on the nature and purpose of the contact, but will generally include your name, contact information, and nature of the request. You can also choose to receive promotional emails from us. When you do, we will collect information regarding your interaction with those emails. You can unsubscribe from promotional emails at any time.
Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. Some cookies are necessary and allow you to navigate or utilize certain features of the Site. Other cookies allow us to provide the Services to you more efficiently or allow us to track your interactions with our Services. You can control the acceptance of cookies by adjusting your browser’s settings. If you disable cookies, certain features or functions on the Site may not work properly.
Web beacons are images, which may be transparent, that are added to web pages or emails and often used in combination with cookies. Web beacons allow us to better understand how you interact with and use our Services and also allow us to serve you with better and more relevant content.
Information that we collect through automated methods include: IP address, browser and device identifying information (including the type of device and browser, settings, Internet service provider information, and unique device identifiers), location information, log files, the dates and times you access our Services and perform certain activities, operating system details, information regarding your interaction with the Site, the websites you visit immediately before and after accessing the Site, and links you click on the Site. We may combine information collected automatically with information provided directly by you in order to be serve you and to understand how users interact with our Services.
The Site does not currently recognize browser “Do Not Track” requests. If you wish to disable certain tracking associated with cookies, you can do so by disabling cookies in your browser settings.
Information We Collect from Social Media and Other Platforms
When you “like,” “follow,” or otherwise interact with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or other social media sites, we may collect some information from you including your name, e-mail address, and any comments or content you post relevant to us. We also collect your information if you sign up for one of our promotions or submit information to us through social media sites.
How do we use the information that we collect from you?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and Improving our Services. Including fulfilling orders, processing payments, developing new products and features, and improving the services we provide to you and others.
- Responding to Requests and Inquiries. Responding to customer service requests and inquiries and for any other reason that you contact us.
- Personalization. Personalizing your experience and the information and content that we display to you, including marketing and promotional content.
- Marketing, Advertising, and Analytics. Understanding how users access and use our services, sending newsletters and marketing and advertising materials, placing advertisements and optimizing search results, and providing you with special offers and other information we think may interest you.
- Legal Compliance, Safety, and Protection of Rights and Interests. Complying with laws and regulations, responding to legal process or as part of an investigation or request from law enforcement or governmental authority, protecting the security and rights of ERTC or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, agents, or customers.
- Administrative and Business. For the general administration of our business, including accounting, recordkeeping, training, compliance auditing, research, and other operational or business purposes permitted by law.
With whom do we share information?
We do not generally share information with third parties for third-party marketing or advertising purposes. However, we do share information (including personal information and aggregated, anonymized, and deidentified information) for the following purposes:
- Service Providers. We share information with certain third party service providers that assist us with payment processing, marketing and communications, advertising, and operational aspects of our business, including accounting and legal services; order fulfillment; technical services and security; and development, implementation, and maintenance of the Site and various features and tools available on the Site (including to help you recover a forgotten password or confirm your account email).
- Third-Party Marketing. We may send you information about companies that we think you may be interested in or partner with other companies to send you joint marketing materials.
- Business Transactions. We may share your information in connection with an investment, or the acquisition, merger, or reorganization of ERTC or any of its affiliates. In the event that all or any portion of ERTC is sold or transferred to a third party, your information may be shared, sold, or transferred in connection with such sale.
- Other Third Parties. We may share information with third parties for other reasons which we deem reasonably necessary or advisable in order to prevent fraud or harm or to otherwise operate and protect the interests of ERTC, or its affiliates,
- employees, officers, agents, or customers. These third parties may include, for example, law enforcement, government agencies, or courts.
Third Party Sites and Services
We do our best to safeguard user information, including personal information. However, no one can guarantee the security of user information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information.
Your account information (including personal information) is protected by a password set by you for your privacy and security. You are responsible for preventing unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately, and restricting access to your device and computer. You should take steps to protect the security of your information, including, for instance, logging off when accessing the Site on a shared computer.
Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computer networks which may be located outside of the state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction in which you reside, and the country or jurisdiction in which these computer networks are located may not have privacy laws as protective as the laws in your country or jurisdiction. Your access to and use of the Service or your submission of any personal information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of your home country or jurisdiction.
Even after you remove information from your account or profile, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others, or it was copied or stored by other users. Removed and deleted information may remain on backup media for a period of time prior to being deleted from our servers.
Access and Requests
If you would like to request access to certain information collected by us, or if you would like us to correct information in our records, please contact [email protected] or you can reach us using the contact information provided at the bottom of this page.
Nevada residents who have purchased goods or services from us may opt out of the “sale” of “covered information” (as such terms are defined under Nevada law). “Covered information” includes, among other things, first and last name, address, email address, and phone number. If you are a Nevada resident who has purchased goods or services from us, you may submit a request to opt out of any future sales under Nevada law by contacting us via email at [email protected]. Please note we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request.
Information for California Residents
This section applies to the extent the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) applies to you and your data.
Consumers residing in California are afforded certain rights with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Please visit our California Privacy Notice for information about your rights and our privacy practices for individuals residing in California.
Information for Nevada Residents
While we do not currently sell personal information, Nevada residents have a right to opt out of the “sale” of “covered information” (as such terms are defined under Nevada law). “Covered information” includes, among other things, first and last name, address, email address, and phone number. If you are a Nevada resident, you may submit a request to opt out of any future sales under Nevada law by contacting us via email at [email protected]. Please note we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and OTHER INFORMATION will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet can never be guaranteed to be completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Children under 13
Our services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
Changes to this Policy
To register a complaint or concern, please email or call the above email and number.